Welcome to IJEMR
International Journal of Engineering and Management Research (IJEMR) is a "PRINT & ONLINE" open access, peer-reviewed refereed journal focusing on theories, methods and applications in all the fields of Engineering and Management.
IJEMR is an international academic journal which gains a foothold in INDIA, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Singapore and opens to the world. We focused to publish papers/articles on all Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Applications, Civil Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and all other topics of the Engineering and Management stream.
We welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All submitted papers/articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical, and will be peer-reviewed. Papers/Articles submitted to the journal should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the journal and are subject to both review and editing. We hope you find this journal informative and useful. Your comments will help us to improve the quality and content of the journal.
|IMPACT FACTOR CONSIDERATIONS|
- Journals Impact Factor can be influenced by factors other than the quality of the publications.
- Self-citation can distort low Journal Impact Factors (but the degree of legitimate self-citation varies with subject area).
- Journals publishing a large proportion of non-citable items (such as editorials) can have lower Journal Impact Factors, regardless of the quality of the material.
- Journals vary in the kinds of papers they publish – review papers are often highly cited, so journals can raise their Journal Impact Factor by publishing more of review papers.
- Citations to a paper may not reflect its quality or significance.
- The Impact Factor of a journal does not necessarily reflect the quality of papers published by a particular author in that journal.
- Journal Impact Factors vary wildly between and even within academic disciplines, depending on how popular a particular topic is, or how narrowly a journal is focused.
- A Journal Impact Factor carries little meaning without comparison to Impact Factors of other journals centered on the same topic.