International Journal of Engineering and Management Research (IJEMR) is a "PRINT & ONLINE" double-blind peer-reviewed "Bi-Monthly" refereed journal focusing on theories, methods and applications in all the fields of Engineering & Technology and Management subjects.
IJEMR is an international academic journal which gains a foothold in INDIA, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Nigeria, China, Indonesia and opens to the world. We focused to publish papers/articles on all Management, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Applications, Civil Engineering and other related topics.
The criteria for an article to be accepted for publication include:
- The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in IJEMR Template.
- The article should be original writing that enhances the existing body of knowledge in the given subject area.
- Results reported have not been submitted or published elsewhere.
- Experiments, statistics, and other analyses are performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail.
- Conclusions are presented in an appropriate fashion and are supported by the data.
- All figure/Image should be showing clearly and Clearly mention figure name and numbers in increasing order.
- Equation/Formula should be in Math’s equation editor Software (equation editor software). Please do not give scanned equation/formula.
- Full submitted paper should be in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format only.
- Appropriate references to related prior published works must be included in IJEMR Standard.
All the submitted papers are first reviewed at editorial board level and assessed on the basis of their technical suitability for the journal, scope of work and plagiarism. We are using CrossCheck / iThenticate plagiarism detection software to check the Plagiarism / Similarity Index of the paper submitted for IJEMR. If selected by the editorial board, the paper shall be subjected to a fair and unbiased double blind peer review by at-least two referees on the basis of their originality, novelty, clarity, completeness, relevance, significance and research contribution.The review process may take 10 to 20 days depending upon the cycles of review required, before the paper is finally accepted.
Please note that all manuscripts/papers/articles MUST be submitted through the Online Submission System. Manuscripts/papers/articles submitted outside of the system will not be considered for publication.
Engineering & Technology (All Fields).
Management (All Fields).