The International Journal of Engineering and Management Research (IJEMR) is a Bi-monthly,
open access, peer reviewed international journal which Calls for Unique, Unpublished
research papers in various subjects of Engineering and Management subjects.
IJEMR is known for the publication of unique and authentic research articles which
truly considers the copyright guidelines and to protect the rights of our authors.
The research papers are written by scholars after in-depth study and wish to protect
the rights of use. Our dedicated team of scientists and academicians help and improve
research work with cutting edge forefront innovations by avoiding plagiarism. Most
of the authors represent some institutions or are guides to budding scholars and
their original research work will be the base for further studies. Infringing the
content of knowledge or work of other scholars will be harm to the community of
education. All submitted research articles are assessed by our Review board and
Editorial board members utilizing twofold dazzle associate evaluation process so
as to avoid plagiarism. IJEMR set quality standards for the acceptance of appropriate
and most effective research articles. It expects from authors that they will check
their compositions for written falsification test and determine they are submitting
just extraordinary content for publication.
Open access is an ongoing publication practice which differs in the way traditional
methods of publishing papers to the public get submitted, reviewed, authenticated
and finally published. In Open Access publication model neither readers nor a reader’s
institution are charged for access to articles or other resources. Users are free
to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of
these articles for any non-commercial purpose without requiring a subscription to
the journal in which these articles are published. IJEMR ethics are based on COPE
IJEMR takes its duties of guardianship over all stages of publishing extremely seriously
and we recognize our ethical and other responsibilities. IJEMR committed to ensuring
that advertising, reprint or other commercial revenue has no impact or influence
on editorial decisions. In addition, Editorial Board will assist in communications
with other journals and/or publishers where this is useful to editors.
IJEMR support and adopted “Publication ethics and malpractice” which are based on
COPE’s Best Practice (http://publicationethics.org/)
and Elsevier PERK (http://www.elsevier.com/editors/perk).
IJEMR is a Bi-monthly journal. This journal is published 6 times per year.
Publication Ethics for Journal Editors
- Editors should be accountable for everything published in their journal: this includes
having measures in place to assess the quality of the material they accept for the
journal and a willingness to publish corrections and clarifications when required.
- Editors should act in a fair and balanced way when carrying out their duties, without
discrimination on grounds of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or religious
or political beliefs.
- Editors should provide guidance to authors and reviewers on everything that is expected
- Editors should make decisions on which articles to publish based on quality and
suitability for the journal and without interference from the journal owner/publisher.
- A description of peer review processes should be published, and editors should be
ready to justify any important deviation from the described processes.
- Editors should handle submissions in a fair, unbiased and timely manner and treat
all manuscripts as confidential, for distribution to others for purposes of peer-review
- Editors should have systems to ensure that peer reviewers’ identities are protected
unless they use an open review system that is declared to authors and reviewers.
- Journals should have policies and systems in place to ensure that commercial considerations
do not affect editorial decisions, and editors should handle submissions for funded
issues in the same way as for standard issues, so that articles are accepted entirely
on their academic merit and without commercial influence.
- Editors should be guided by COPE flowcharts in cases of suspected misconduct (including
plagiarism) or disputed authorship.
- Journals should have a declared mechanism for authors to appeal against editorial
- Editors should provide new editorial board members with guidelines on everything
that is expected of them and should keep existing members updated on new policies
Conflicts of Interest
- Editors should have systems for managing their own conflicts of interest as well
as those of their staff, authors, reviewers and editorial board members.
Publication Ethics for Journal Authors
- Authors should declare that all work in their submitted piece is original, and cite
content from other sources appropriately to avoid plagiarism.
- Authors must ensure their contribution does not contain any libellous matter or
infringe any copyright or other intellectual property rights or any other rights
of any third party.
- The listing of authors should accurately reflect who carried out the research and
wrote the article, and the order of authorship should be jointly determined by all
of the co-authors.
- Every author will be held responsible for the performance and fulfillment with the
policy to avoid malpractices and breach of ethical standards of publication.
- Authors should ensure that their manuscript as submitted is not under consideration
(or accepted for publication) elsewhere. Where sections of the manuscript overlap
with published or submitted content, this should be acknowledged and cited.
- Authors should obtain permission to reproduce any content from third-party sources
(text and images). Unfortunately, IJEMR is unable to publish third-party content
for which permission has not been obtained (excluding content covered by fair dealing).
- The source of funding for a research project should be listed on all funded research
papers. Other sources of support (including funding for Open Access article processing
charges) should also be clearly identified in the manuscript, typically in an acknowledgement.
- International Journal of Engineering and Management Research (IJEMR) follow transparent
and peer- review process for publications. Authors must agree to participate in
the peer-review process.
- Authors have the right to appeal editorial decisions.
Publication Ethics for Journal Article Reviewers
- Reviewers should assist in improving the quality of a submitted article by reviewing
the manuscript with care, consideration and objectivity, in a timely manner.
- Reviewers should inform the journal editor of any published or submitted content
that is similar to the material under review, or any suspected plagiarism.
- Reviewers should declare any potential conflicts of interest relating to a specific
article or author.
- Reviewers should respect the confidentiality of any information or material supplied
during the review process.
Publication Ethics for Publisher
- In cases of alleged or proven scientific misconduct, fraudulent publication or plagiarism,
the publisher, in close collaboration with the editors, will take all appropriate
measures to clarify the situation and to amend the article in question. This includes
the prompt publication of an erratum, clarification or, in the most severe case,
the retraction of the affected work. The publisher, together with the editors, shall
take reasonable steps to identify and prevent the publication of papers where research
misconduct has occurred, and under no circumstances encourage such misconduct or
knowingly allow such misconduct to take place.
- The publisher is committed to the permanent availability and preservation of scholarly
research and ensures accessibility by partnering with organizations and maintaining
our own digital archive.
With Warm Regards,
International Journal of Engineering and Management Research (IJEMR)