Aims and Scope
International Journal Engineering and Management Research (IJEMR) is having e-ISSN: 2250-0758 and p-ISSN: 2394-6962, bi-monthly international journal, being published in the months of February, April, June, August, October and December by Vandana Publications, Lucknow (U.P.), India since year 2011. It is an academic, online + print, open access, peer reviewed international journal.
The aim of the journal is to:
1. Disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of engineering and management.
2. Dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
3. Aqueduct the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
4. Seek original and unpublished research papers based on theoretical or experimental works for the publication globally.
5. Impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
6. Create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
7. Solicit original and unpublished research papers, based on theoretical or experimental works.
International Journal Engineering and Management Research (IJEMR) cover topics of all engineering and management branches. Some of them are Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Textile Engineering, Accounting, Micro Economics, Business Laws, Marketing, Finance and all interdisciplinary streams of Engineering and Management Sciences. The main topic includes but not limited to:
- Ad hoc Networks for Pervasive Communications
- Advanced Computing Architectures and New Programming Models
- Artificial Intelligence
- Broadband Wireless Technologies
- Bio-science and Bio-Technology
- Cloud Computing and Applications
- Communication and Networking Systems
- Computer Science and Its Applications
- Data Base Management System
- Digital Signal Processing Theory
- Distributed Sensor Networks
- Mechanical Design
- Environmental Engineering
- Fuzzy Logics
- GPS and Location-Based Spplications
- Grid Networking / Computing
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Image Analysis and Processing
- Internet Technologies, Infrastructure, Services & Applications
- Mobile Computing and Applications
- Networking Theory and Technologies
- Remote Sensing
- Software Engineering & Its Applications
- Signal Control System & Processing
- Structural Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- VLSI Algorithms
- Web Technologies
- Wireless Technologies
- Textile Engineering
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Production Management
- Strategic Management