Article Processing Charges
All articles in IJEMR are open access and freely available online as soon as they are published. This is made possible by article-processing costs (APCs), which cover the entire spectrum of publication services we offer. Online tools for editors and authors, personnel wages, internet services, electricity, article production and hosting, abstracting and indexing services, and customer service are all covered by the APC. The APC, payable only when your manuscript is editorially accepted and before publication, is charged to either you, or your funder, institution or employer.
There are no charges for rejected articles, no submission charges and no surcharges based on the length of an article, figures and supplementary data. Journal does not take any kind of acceptance fee / review fee / handling fee.
The Article Processing Charge for publication in this Journal as below:
ONLINE PUBLICATION: Rs. 1,500/- (for Indian author's) or $ 35 (for other SAARC country author's) or $ 55 (for other country author's) per article.
What is included in the article processing charges?
- DOI charges;
- XML generation for Indexing;
- All online tools for authors and reviewers;
- Professional processing of figures;
- Typesetting, editing, and formatting in PDFLaTeX;
- Long-term e-archiving of each article;
- English language copy-editing for final revised papers;
- Immediate open-access publication of each article;
- Article alert service;