Article Processing Charges
All articles published in IJEMR is open access and freely available online, immediately upon publication. This is made possible by an article-processing charge (APC) that covers the range of publishing services we provide. This includes provision of online tools for editors and authors, employees' salaries, internet services, electricity, article production and hosting, liaison with abstracting and indexing services, and customer services. The APC, payable only when your manuscript is editorially accepted and before publication, is charged to either you, or your funder, institution or employer.
There are no charges for rejected articles, no submission charges and no surcharges based on the length of an article, figures and supplementary data. Journal does not take any kind of acceptance fee / review fee / handling fee.
The Article Processing Charge for publication in this Journal as below:
ONLINE PUBLICATION: Rs. 1,500/- (for Indian authors) or $ 40 (for SAARC country authors) or $ 60 (for other country authors) per article.
What is included in the article processing charges?
- DOI charges;
- XML generation for Indexing;
- all online tools for authors and reviewers;
- professional processing of figures;
- typesetting, editing, and formatting in PDFLaTeX;
- long-term e-archiving of each article;
- English language copy-editing for final revised papers;
- immediate open-access publication of each article;
- article alert service;